Fill in the blanks or answer the questions:
1. Did the whale obey God? YES
2. What did the whale swim into? A STORM
3. A SHIP was tossed about on the water.
4. What disobedient man was on board? JONAH
5. Did the sailors want to throw Jonah overboard? NO
6. Would a stomach be a very comfortable place to stay? NO
7. What did Jonah do in the belly? PRAY
8. How long was Jonah in the belly? 3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
9. What city did Jonah head for? NINEVEH
10. Was putting on sackcloth and ashes enough for the people to do? NO
11. God turned from His wrath when He saw them PRAYING.
12. Jonah thought he would "be better off DEAD."
13. The people of Ninevah were forgiven because they REPENTED.
14. We should LOVE and OBEY our creator.